Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's been a wonderful Mother's Day!!! It started off with....

Having all 3 babies wish me a Happy Mother's Day in bed, and giving me the sweetest card!

Then driving to Christian's fun surprise: a picnic at Great Falls Park! Here's the entrance...














In addition to going to such a beautiful place for Mother's Day, Christian has also been very thoughtful and done all the dishes, cleaning, diapers, making food, etc. I can't tell you how nice it's been. He always helps a ton, but to not have to lift a finger... awe, lovin' it! Thank you, Christian, for being such a wonderful husband and best friend! 


2 comments:

  1. What a nice treat for you on this special day.Glad you are having a great Mother's Day and may you have many more. The babies are getting so big. May God continue to bless each of you. Rhyda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful scenery! I'm sure it was a fantastic day for all of you. I love you and pray God's blessing on your family each day. Aunt Zoe

    ReplyDelete