Yes, our three beautiful babies were born on April 1st, and contrary to what some thought, it was not an April Fools Joke- they actually were born on April Fools Day. (: Bates, Brooklyn and Grace entered this world at 7:34pm, 7:35pm, and 7:36pm... we have never experienced anything more amazing, and here is our blog to tell about it.
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
It's been so much fun having my sister-in-law, Natalie, up to visit while her husband, Matt (Christian's older brother), is on deployment.
Natalie & Brooklyn
Bates & Natalie
Christian and I had a wonderful time on our date last night!
They're growing up!
Brooklyn already knows how to bat her eye lashes to get her own way.
They sure are growing up, so cute. Gracie has the sweetest smile, Brooklyn is a ham, and Bates looks like a little boy eating in the highchair, my how times passes. So glad you got to go out and have a good time. May God continue to bless each of you. Rhyda
What a darling group of pictures and cute videos !! I don't know how you keep from kissing those little cheeks all day. It is so rewarding to see how they are growing more and more each time I check in to the blog. Love and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"
They sure are growing up, so cute. Gracie has the sweetest smile, Brooklyn is a ham, and Bates looks like a little boy eating in the highchair, my how times passes. So glad you got to go out and have a good time. May God continue to bless each of you. Rhyda
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling group of pictures and cute videos !! I don't know how you keep from kissing those little cheeks all day. It is so rewarding to see how they are growing more and more each time I check in to the blog. Love and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDelete