Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I am SOOOO impressed with my hubbie who watched the babies all weekend so I could go to the beach in Destin!!!! My friend Patience came and my parents were there too. A lot of quality time- it was great. It felt good to relax and rejuvenate, although I did miss the babies and Christian a lot. So glad we could Skype. Christian did sooooo great! I'm SO thankful for him being so unselfish and supportive in me having this time at the beach. Thank you to Lauren and Margaret also who came by and helped out some! I'll share more pics soon. 


Tonight is a BIG night! We find out if Corey (my little brother) and his wife, Susan, are having a boy or girl! They will be having the nurse write it down in an envelope and give the envelope to the bakery at Publix. Publix will dye the cake pink or blue depending on if they are having a boy or girl. We are going to skype tonight to find out!
Destin Sunset

2 comments:

  1. So happy for your get-away weekend. It really makes us appreciate the unselfish love of our mates. Love and prayers, "Mrs. Lynn"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you could have a weekend away, know you had a great time. That was so sweet of Christian to watch the babies. Glad the babies are doing good know they were happy to see you. Lots of love. Rhyda

    ReplyDelete