Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!!! Celebrating Bates, Brooklyn & Gracie's First Christmas...






                                        
                                            Grace sucking on her toes
Singin' & Dancin' with BB&G














                                Grace    Brooklyn                            Brooklyn    Grace
                   How they've changed!






Thank you, Brett & Leslie, for these sweet outfits!













4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting pictures, looks like you had a fun time. I know Nancy is enjoying the babies, please tell her I said hello. They are growing so much and just to think they will soon be one year old. They are precious. Hope you have a blessed New Year. Rhyda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic Christmas you must have had !! The babies are so adorable and they have some very, very good-looking parents, I might add.
    Your sweet family remains in my daily prayers and thanksgiving for God's incredible goodness this past year. Love and blessings, "Mrs. Lynn"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your posting Linsey. I know it is a lot of work and time consuming, but ty for making it a priority. It keeps all of us who are so far away "connected" to you all. They are so sweet!!! Love your tree and what a lovely Chistmas dinner. Happy New Year. Mrs. G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for y'alls sweet comments, and for your prayers- they mean so much! Love, Linsey (:

    ReplyDelete