Thursday, December 22, 2011

It was so great getting out today to the park. I think the babies loved walking in a different place than our neighborhood! They were mesmerized by the big fountain in the lake and the ducks. It was quite a feat though putting everyone in car seats, then in the car, then getting to the park and taking them all out of the car seats, and then strapping them into the strollers. After walking, unloading them from the stroller and putting them in the car seats again, and then, taking them out of the car seats when we got home. Huuuhhhhhhh probably summarizes everything. And, I forgot to mention lifting the huge triplet stroller in and out of the car. We had a great time, but I felt like I was in some kind of triplet triathlon- exhausted- this will definitely have to be limited to once in a while! It does feel freeing and so great though to be able to get out with three babies- a huge blessing- thank God for triplet strollers! (:

If you notice Brooklyn's hair sticking straight up, it's because her daddy thinks it's funny to put lotion in her hair and spike it up. Oh sweet Brooklyn- what she puts up with!

We are very much looking forward to Christian's mom getting here for Christmas!!!

Oh, and Brooklyn has 2 front teeth coming in, Bates has 1 tooth, and Grace, well Grace is working on it.  They are growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment