Our sweet Bates crawling for the first time!
Because of Bates eyes crossing, he will be needing to get surgery for it. The surgery will take place March 14th at 7:30am as of now. Thx so much for your prayers for him!
I feel so honored to be the mother of Bates, Brooklyn and Grace. They are such sweet angels that have blessed us so greatly.
Gracie giggling
Feb. 1st, B, B & G turned 10 months old! I can't believe it.
Brooklyn gets closer and closer to crawling every day!



They are precious, crawling next it will be walking. I will be praying for a successful surgery for Bates. Thanks for continuing to post pictures it is so much fun seeing all the changes. May God Bless each of you. Rhyda
ReplyDeleteWhat a day brightener to find such cute pics and videos of the babies!! My, how time flies, too. I will certainly put Bate's special need on my prayer list. The whole family is prayed for daily for sure. Love and blessings to all, "Mrs. Lynn"
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Rhyda and Mrs. Lynn!!! Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDelete