Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Brett playing with Bates

Brett & Brooklyn

Brooklyn watching football while daddy's on the computer

Brooklyn loves her new "turtle" gift from her aunt and uncle!

All these toys were around Bates, but of course, he is only mesmerized by his sis. 

Once again, only interested in his sister

And, again

Need I say more? Bates loves his sisters. 

Gracie

Brooklyn                    Grace               Bates

Gracie getting a little over-excited when I showed her one of her favorite toys

This was my first day feeding all the babies by myself... And, I made it through. (:  But, I have to say the babies and I were very glad to see Christian walk through our front door this afternoon to spend time together and, of course, help with the last feed!

Our baby boy is growing up! Trying rice cereal tomorrow- wish us luck!






No comments:

Post a Comment